Riskit tuovat elämään makua

perjantai 17. helmikuuta 2012

täytyy minun kulhoon, täytyy olla vilja

Perjantaimusiikkia pienine lyriikkapoimintoineen.



I dont think you trust
in my righteous suicide



You've got a lot to say
for the one that walked away.

stay with me
stay with me

And I know that I could be this way
And I know that I could walk away



I almost told you that I love you
Thank god i didn't 'cause it would have been a lie



I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me



You're stuck in the past

Sometimes I wonder
why I am still waiting
Sometimes I'm shaking
that's how you made me
Sometimes I guestion
why I'm still here
Sometimes I think I am going crazy
Can you help me understand?

And now you wish that you meant something
And now you wish that you meant something to somebody else



What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another?



You say you're getting closer that chance of suicide.



Don't wanna think about it
don't wanna talk about it
I'm just so sick about it



HEY
I CAN'T LIVE HERE FOR ANOTHER DAY
Darkness has kept the light concealed

Ei kommentteja: